Loos & Co., Inc. manufactures stainless and nickel alloy wire and cable products. We have long been the industry leader in the development of products for such critical applications as aerospace flight controls, elevators, rescue hoists, earthquake bracing, rigging, scaffolding, automotive controls, and exercise equipment.
We are seeking a hands-on manufacturing Supervisor. The ideal candidate must be safety conscious, energetic, a decision maker, detail oriented with strong follow-up skills and self-motivated. Prior supervisory experience, a high mechanical aptitude and computer literacy required. Post secondary education a plus. Wire, cable and ISO/AS experience helpful.
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
· Planning and managing the day to day distribution of resources for machines, people, materials, and systems.
· Overseeing employee training, development, and activities.
· Anticipating and taking action to resolve issues relating to materials, operations, or other factors that may result in production delays.
· Tracking and improving KPIs associated with safety, quality, utilization, lead-time, and cost.
· Coordinating required maintenance activities to ensure minimal disruption to production schedules.
Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition to competitive salaries, Loos and Company offers a great employee benefit package for its full-time employees.
About Loos & Co., Inc
Founded in 1958, Loos and Company evolved from a three-car garage business, originally situated behind the home of owner A. W. “Gus” Loos and his wife Joan, to a 220,000 square foot plant located in picturesque Pomfret, Connecticut. Today, Loos and Company manufactures a wide variety of wire, aircraft cable, and wire rope. These products are used in aerospace, military, and commercial applications, including - aircraft flight controls, elevators, fitness equipment, rigging, and scaffolding operations. They are OEM producers for companies such as Boeing, General Dynamics, and Bombardier.
To Apply by Email:
Contact our Human Resource Department at [email protected]
To Apply in Person:
Route 101 & 169 / Pomfret, CT /
M-F 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
To Apply by Mail:
P.O. Box 98 / Pomfret, CT 06258