Engineer - ManufacturingLoos & Co., manufactures stainless and nickel alloy wire and cable products. We have long been the industry leader in the development of products for such critical applications as aerospace flight controls, elevators, resource hoists, earthquake bracing, rigging, scaffolding, automotive controls, and exercise equipment.
We are looking for a Engineer to join our growing team!
Engineer – Manufacturing
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail oriented individual to join our TEAM!
The candidate must be versatile and capable of handling multiple projects and priorities. Our product lines are comprised of both established standards and new products, in aerospace, medical, and industrial markets.
The candidate must be able to work independently and within the Engineering Department. They will coordinate engineering activities with Sales, Planning, Quality, Production, and Supervisory personnel.
The position requires a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Metallurgical, or Mechanical disciplines, Math, Machine Design, or other technical area of specialization (or 8 years equivalent work experience).
· Provide mechanical design and detailing in support of department/ business objectives.
· Utilize computer-aided design and drafting equipment.
· Use knowledge of process, materials, and techniques to improve efficiency, safety, throughput, effectiveness, and costs.
· Observes processes in Operations environment to identify and eliminate possible failure modes.
· Has active role in Failure Analysis procedure for evaluation of field failures.
It it sounds like a great place to work, it is!
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Schedule:8 hour shift
- Applicants must be fully vaccinated for coronavirus in order to be considered for employment.
- Loos & Co. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
- Loos & co. is a Drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug tests and background checks are required.