Business Systems Analyst
Interested in working collaboratively in a highly talented, growing IT department? Building and supporting systems for our Subject Matter Experts around our global organization? Do you thrive in an agile environment? Have a passion for developing high-quality, sustainable solutions? Loos & Co. Inc., is looking to add to our Business Systems / Enterprise Software Team and we would like to talk with you.
Here’s the basic role:
- Manage our enterprise software systems, software tools, and applications
- Enhance performance and capabilities of existing software systems
- Model enterprise level data, perform data analytics, and develop reports
- Maintain relationships with software consultants and vendors
- Provide technical support and training
- Create software testing procedures
- Maintain necessary documentation
- Stay up -to- date on industry and software trends
Here’s the preferred experience:
- Experience supporting ERP and related systems
- Experience with SSRS or similar reporting tools.
- Experience working with information technologies and software systems
- Analytic, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Knowledge of database maintenance and administration.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Some travel required.
This is preferred experience– if you don’t have everything, don’t worry! We hire for both experience and growth. We’re looking for individuals that want to grow with us!
Applicants must be vaccinated for coronavirus in order to be considered for employment.
Loos & Co. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Loos & Co. is a Drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug tests and background checks are required.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location